First of many.

Alright, so here's my first blog, and here's hoping that it catches on. I guess I should start with an appropriate intro that doesn't involve recommending a browsing of my profile. So here goes.
I am a 21 year old fast food manager who makes a concerted effort to stay green and thinking of my spot in a bigger perspective. I recycle almost everything, and have recently started working on the other 2 R's: Reduce, and Reuse.

Since I work fast food, I feel absolutely terrible about the enormous and redonkulous amount of waste produced by this form of consumerism. So I try my heart to incorporate some "greening" in at least my store.

Some examples are:
-Bringing home dropped paper bags which would end up in the garbage.
-I bring my own water container for any drinks that I want
-I encourage my co-workers to do the same
-So far, I have convinced some of my co-workers the benefits of reducing the amount of garbage they use, at least while at work.

I do other things as well, such as being very careful when I take something out, so that nothing else falls by accident, and other such things.

And I'm out for now,
Frugal

No comments: