Computer update / minor epiphany

So I have found that despite the fact that I deleted all my Facebook applications, and came to a semblance of an epiphany regarding the computer, I have reattached myself to it.

But, although I am using the computer frequently again, I am having a much easier time balancing between computer time and family time, and feel that I am not compromising. I still spend quality time with both my daughter and my fiance, and I am having a better time remembering to complete my daily responsibilities (dishes, taking care of the animals, etc) instead of just pushing them aside and pretending they don't exist.

I have been neglecting my knitting/crocheting however, which make me feel bad because I have so much that I want to do with that.

It's all about balance, and I'm getting closer every day to figuring it all out. Like they say, practice makes perfect, but who wants perfection anyways? I just want to be happy, so that's what I'm focusing on.

No comments: