Talk About A Hiatus!

So it's been something like 5 or 6 months since I last posted anything up here. I could make up some wishy-washy bullsh*t excuses that anyone who reads this would think "yeah right, like I'd ever believe that junk".

Or I could just be straight up and admit that I decided to focus on life for a bit. Things have been a bit up and down for the past while, and so I decided to take some time away and focus on that.

Sure, I could have posted some sort of "I'm not here right now, leave a message" but I wasn't sure when (or even if) I would come back, so I wanted to leave it on a positive note for the time being. And I firmly believe that my last post (A Letter To My Daughter On Her 7th Birthday) was a great place to leave off.

Now that I'm back, I am going to say that I have a new direction (or a few...) and I'll try to post at least once per week.

As always, if there's anything you want to share with me, or ask me, just get ahold of me and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Until next post: remember that every moment is worth exactly what you put into it.

Much love,

Laura

No comments: