Freezing apartment

So, all winter my apartment has been freezing. And I don't really have a big problem with this, because in theory it helped reduce emissions. However, I had the thermostat set at the max (like 30 degrees celcius) just to try to get some heat. There was literally no heat anywhere in the apartment except my bedroom. If we were watching TV, or doing anything sitting on the couch, we would be in sweatpants, tshirt, 2 hoodies, and covered in a fleece blanket.

This can't be natural. I complained a few times to the landlord, and got nothing. I'm surprised we couldn't see our breaths. I wouldn't have minded if it was actually 19-20 degrees, but I am positive it was less than that. Somedays it was
warmer outside than inside. That's not right.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that I wasn't charged any extra heating for it, cuz my bill was less than I would have expected for the summer. I just wanted to vent.

Has anyone else had a bad experience with their apartment complexes heating, and what did you do about it?

No comments: