More on my personal yoga visit

Since I have time in the morning between when my fiancee leaves and when I have to wake up Emily, I have decided to do yoga in this time instead of go back to sleep.

The upside of this decision is that I am definitely more awake throughout the morning, and I have better energy.

The downside of this is that my legs are very sore right now! I couldn't even finish the tape this morning, my legs were shaking too badly.

Hopefully my strength builds up, and I will be able to do this tape more easily. I've evolved from Gentle Yoga to Ali MacGraw - Yoga Mind & Body which is a fair bit harder, but it also has better direction (in my opinion) and also more enlightening poses.

Any preferences in your own personal exercise or yoga routines? Let me know, I'd love to hear.

If you do click the link for Ali MacGraw's Yoga Mind & Body, a small commission goes to me. I would recommend however to always check out second hand shops and libraries for the lowest footprint :)

No comments: