Fresh new design

So I decided that my old template and design looked a little drab and childish. It was nice, but it didn't really fit. So I changed it. I changed it one element at a time. I'm still going to be tweaking it here and there, so it's not completely done. Then again, it probably never will be.

Anyone out there have a better eye for design than me? Care to share your insight? I want to look smooth and efficient, but not too serious (because lets face it, too serious is no fun!)

Anyways, this weekend is a blast so far, and I do apologize for my lack of posts, but I needed a little break. I hope to be back on track starting tomorrow, with fresh new information and opinions for all!

As always, if ever you have any questions, comments, ideas or suggestions, feel free to contact me and let me know!

Peace and serenity,

Laura

No comments: