Day 20: The one who broke my heart the hardest ALSO...

Wow, talk about a depressing topic there... Heart breaking... Lucky me I haven't had too much of that.

I will go with someone I was friends with (very good friends, we'd hang out almost everyday at school.) that I dated for just over 2 weeks.

That seems lame, heart broken after 2 weeks, you'd think that'd be like a gust of wind.

But in that 2 weeks, we were very close, and I thought we were happy.

Then we got intimate, and I got dumped on Christmas Day. That night was the first night I cried myself to sleep.

So, DC, this tweet is for you.

@DC You broke my heart and stepped all over it. Now you think we can be friends? Good luck. Please leave me alone and find someone else to hurt.

ALSO!!!

Happy news!!!

I got a new job! I will be working for the federal government in a temporary position. I know, temporary, seems so lame and insecure. But it's through a very good placement agency (run by the government to fill spots that need someone for a spot like maternity leave, back to school, etc) and as long as I show up and I work productively (no issue there) I will keep getting new contracts!

Happy days!!

I start next Monday (the 27th) and I'm counting the days!


And, as always,

Happiness and peace,


Simply Me

2 comments:

the Tsaritsa said...

Working for the federal government is the way to go! Good luck :) and thanks for reminding me that I need to start up with this challenge again!

Laura Kaeding said...

No worries, looking forward to your next tweet!