Wednesday's small step: Find your passion

Finding your passion can be both simple and extremely complex. But making the first move towards finding what your true passion is can be very simple and very liberating.

In the spirit of keeping things simple, I'm going to suggest one simple task for you this week to make that first move. I hope that you will try this task and let me know how it works for you so that I can continue to help you work towards the passionate life you deserve.

This week's simple step is to try something new with even just five minutes of your spare time. Look up something that you've always been at least a little bit interested in. Go outside and take a short walk just to enjoy the weather or scenery. Anything that you can imagine that would bring you some joy, just get up and devote yourself to it for five minutes.

Set a timer, if you want to. But you may find yourself ignoring the timer just to continue experiencing this simple pleasure.

And that's okay.

Let me know what you do, I look forward to hearing it.

Peace and serenity,

Simply Me

Enjoy the Small Steps series? Let me know what you think below.

No comments: