15 facts! Yay!

I was tagged by Misty Meadows!

Rules: Come up with 15 random facts about yourself and share them with the blog world!
After doing this post tag 5 other bloggers to do this!

Here are my 15 facts:

1. I am very empathic and my moods are often severely impacted by those around me.
2. I am so clumsy and I drop my things all the time.
3. I have an overwhelming obsession with Happy Bunny.
4. I love bright loud colours (such as hot pink and neon green).
5. I am super great at starting fictional stories, but I am terrible at deciding on the ending.
6. I avoid buying everything I can from the USA (especially food). I would rather buy from Mexico or Columbia than the US.
7. I am super indecisive. Or am I?
8. I am also a huge procrastinator of things I don’t want to do. Huge.
9. Some days it’s hard for me to get out of bed.
10. I like making my own jewelry, but I’m terrible at determining size.
11. I am so directionally challenged it hurts.
12. I have an obsession with buying fun coloured yarn.
13. Writing is my favourite pastime.
14. I don’t like taking charge or making important decisions.
15. Despite my self-esteem being at an all-time high, I still hate myself some days.

I find these things, listing fun or random facts about myself, very therapeutic. They force me to look within and accept different things about myself. I try not to overlap or repeat facts each different time that I do one of these. I hope you enjoyed it.

I’ll tag these people:
Monster Girl Writes
The Seventh Circle of Elle
Whoever else wants to do it!

Link it back to me, so I can read all about your interesting facts, or just drop me the link in the comments below! I can't wait to see some new fun facts!

Peace and serenity,

Simply Me

No comments: