Day 12 of 30: The person I hate the most/caused me a lot of pain

So I guess there's no way to be positive about this one. The person who caused me a lot of pain would be my most recent ex.


He treated our daughter like she was no one, neglected her and underfed her. I didn't know until after we split, and it haunts me to this day. It has been 2 years, and it still hurts to think about.


So here:


@FuckFace You ruined my life, and I have no respect for you. You are a waste of air, time, space, and life. You don't deserve anything you have.


Onwards to positivity, I am happy now and so is my daughter. She has been adopted by my fiancee, and she has been thriving since. We have lots of love and joy in our lives, and I wouldn't look back to change it for the world.


Love always,


Simply Me

No comments: