Day 13 of 30: Someone I wish could forgive me

With 8 days til the wedding, things are getting a little stressed out around here! I think that everything is pretty much done, but every time I think that, something new comes up.

With that, today's tweet is to someone I wish could forgive me. Now, this one kind of goes with yesterday's post because it happens to be to my daughter.

@EmiBear You may not remember it, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry it happened, and I'm sorry I didnt notice it sooner. I hope you can forgive me, I love you 


Some things in life are just hard to accept, and looking in the mirror only gets harder when my little girl does something or says something that reminds me of what happened to her. Nothing to severe, not like you hear about on TV. But bad enough for me. I wish every day that I had opened my eyes sooner, and left that *expletive* years before I did.

But the past is the past, and thankfully for the most part she seems to have recovered. She was top of her class in senior kindergarten, and I'm sure she'll be up there this school year. She is happy, smiling, intelligent (sometimes too much so). I love her dearly, and every day I pray and hope and wish that she turns out to be normal. So far so good.

Positivity and love spread across the globe,

Simply Me

No comments: