Wednesday's small step: Read an informative article

Today's small step: Read an informative article. Meaning, put down the video games, close up Facebook, turn off the iPod, and look up just ONE article regarding something you're interested in.


It can be related to sustainability, processing, factory conditions, organics, greenwashing, do-it-yourselfing, ingredients, etc.

ANYTHING that you want to know about. Just look up one.


My favourite websites for such informations are:

The Good Human
AboutMyPlanet
Big Green Purse


If you know of more, or want to add to my list (because I'm sure I've forgotten at least one that I peruse) please drop me a line, or leave a comment. I love hearing from you guys!

Also, send me links of your favourite informational articles, I absolutely love reading new things!

Lots of love,

Simply Me

2 comments:

the Tsaritsa said...

I like Huffington Post and Gawker.com for fun articles. Also, I gave you an award on my blog today! http://thetsaritsasez.com/2010/08/philly-frenz-lovely-blog-award-and.html

Laura Kaeding said...

Wow, thanks for the award! And you're right, I definitely forgot Huffington Post. Good call :)