Link sharing time!

Here are some links I've found over the past week or so that have peaked my interest and I would like to share.

76 Dangers of Sugar - Dr. Mercola uses some big words, but puts it pretty simply despite the large list and long article. Very informational, and all concise.

"I Could Never Give Up..." - Leo put it straight forward and true. Saying you could never just means that you aren't ready to embrace alternatives. Really makes you think.

Stuff No One Told Me - 52 - Straight forward and true.

Digging for Savings - This is different from any secondhand store I've ever seen, and I wish we had outlet's like this where I live!

Waste Free School Lunches - Week One - I like how all the stuff matches and it can be suited to each child.

Compassionate Parenting - Yes it's a subscription website, and they don't spam. They only send their tips, and I have been receiving them for almost 2 weeks now. It's just a quick nice reminder of things to think about when speaking to your child (or anyone, for that matter)

That's all for now.

If you come across any links that you'd like to share, or want me to feature one of your site's posts/articles, send me an e-mail.

Peace and serenity,

Simply Me

No comments: