Sugar-free trial update

So the sugar free trial was definitely a big ole failure. But that's okay.

Why is that okay? Because I've learned a little bit more about nutrition and what's in my food. I am still actively trying to limit my sugar intake, and even invested in some agave nectar (it was on sale, and I've always wanted to try it)

Photo found on Google Images search here
  Not quite the bottle I got, but it looks pretty close.


Also been thinking about looking into stevia


But mostly, I found that I had a lot of trouble in the afternoon, after I had eaten all the nice juicy fruit I brought to eat.

So I've started bringing extra fruit to work, to try and help me over the afternoon slump of sugar deprivation.


Peaches seem to be my body's favourite natural sugar source, and I can't wait until they're back in season here. Unfortunately, that'll be around 8 months *sad face*

What food helps your body beat the afternoon drag?

Peace and serenity,

Simply Me

No comments: