Happy Halloween!!

Halloween to me is a day to dress up in something you wouldn't normally wear. Now, I don't take it to the degree, and dress like a hooker or anything. I'll just throw together a really off the wall outfit.

It's fun, and it doesn't cost me anything because I just use whatever I already have in unusual combinations.

My daughter this year is going as a bride. She is wearing her flower girl dress (which was white or off-white, not sure which) and my veil from when I got married in August and a bundle of pink plastic flowers I got as a Christmas gift from her two years ago.

So cute! I can't wait to post a picture of it.

What are you doing for Halloween? Do you dress up? Do you go out, or do you stay in? Tell me all your gorey secrets (pun intentional).

Peace and serenity,

Simply Me

No comments: